1. Unto what are we exhorted to watch?
1 Peter 4:7
2. What is one of the petitions of the Lord's prayer?
3. By what means can we escape temptation?
Note.—We should couple with our prayers a spirit of watchfulness, thus cooperating with God in answering them. This is watching unto prayer.
4. How is this duty again expressed?
5. How faithful should we be in this matter?
6. When did Israel prevail in battle?
7. When the householder ceased watching, what happened?
8. What experience comes to those who wait upon the Lord?
9. For what did Habakkuk say he would watch?
Note.—Some are very anxious that God should hear them when they pray, but are quite indifferent as to what He says in reply.
10. How may we escape the evils coming on the world?
Note.—Vigilance, as well as prayer, is necessary if we would escape the evils, delusions, and calamities of the last days.
11. What will be the result of not watching?
12. What will Christ's servants be doing when He comes?
13. How general is the command to watch?
Source: Bible Readings for the Home Circle,1920Source: Bible Readings for the Home Circle, 1920
Source: Bible Readings for the Home Circle,1920